This product has been played/demoed in store, used to make promotional materials, or returned in great condition. It may be missing its original packaging or inserts or show very slight signs of use. This item is backed with the same return policy and satisfaction guarantee as a new product, making it a risk free purchase.
Line 6 M5 Stompbox Modeler Multi-Effects
LINE 6 M5 STOMPBOX MODELER
Supercharge your pedal board with a single stompbox! M5 Stompbox Modeler delivers 100+ incredible effects, one at a time – just like the originals. Get gain-defying distortions, lush choruses, scintillating reverbs and other expressive effects in a single-pedal-size stompbox. Step through your favorite 24 presets on the fly.
Owning an M5 Stompbox Modeler is like having a garage filled with half a century’s worth of modern and vintage effects. From the classic and timeless to the bold and esoteric, M5 has got you covered. This instant stockpile is robust, easily switchable and well known – it’s the same effect line-up as M9® and M13® Stompbox Modelers, and even includes the famous green DL4™ Delay Modeler. Dedicate one space on your pedal board to be whatever effect you need in the moment.
Add an expression pedal to open up endless sonic possibilities. Control up to five parameters per effect. Now you can dedicate one space on your board to be anything you want it to be.
Save up to 24 customized effects as presets for easy access while playing. Scroll through your presets on the fly with your foot. M5 Stompbox Modeler is stompbox simple. There are no menus, saving or hassles. Tweak your tones using the dedicated knobs. When you power down your settings remain, just like a classic stompbox.
M5 costs less than a good, single effect pedal and delivers many times the firepower. It's stocked with an accurate tuner and plenty of inputs and outputs to integrate seamlessly into your pedal board, MIDI setup and your live, studio and rehearsal scenarios.
Tough as nails, easy to use and ready to go, toss M5 Stompbox Modeler into your gig bag to take advantage of the single pedal stompbox solution. Save the world one effect at a time.
A COMPLETE COLLECTION OF FX
M5 Stompbox Modeler gives you an instant collection of 100+ vintage and modern stompbox tones and effects. Carve out sonic brilliance with tangy choruses, syrupy sweet reverbs, distinctive distortions and more. It has the same effect line-up as M9 and M13 Stompbox Modelers.
M5 Stompbox Modeler has a simple one-effect-at-a-time design, with all the connections you’ll need to sync up with the rest of your pedals. Use the universal tap tempo function to control all your time-based effects.
Feast your eyes:
- Digital Delay: A great workhorse effect, this straight-up digital delay has a transparent and pristine echo-echo-echo-echo...
- Analog Echo: Analog Echo is inspired by* the warm and distorted delays of a Boss® DM2 Analog Echo.
- Analog w/ Mod: Inspired by* the cherished tone of an Electro-Harmonix® Deluxe Memory Man, Analog w/ Mod delivers an organic-sounding analog delay with a generous dollop of lush, spatial chorus.
- Tape Echo: Tape Echo is inspired by* the unmistakable depth and sweetness of the Maestro® EP-3 Echoplex, which used transistor sound electronics instead of tubes.
- Tape Echo Dry Thru: Your dry signal with Tape Echo repeats.
- Multi-Head: Multi-Head delay is inspired by* the sound created by the multiple playback heads of the Roland® RE-101 Space Echo.
- Sweep Echo: Add a sweeping warble to the Tube Echo repeats and you've got Sweep Echo. This unique tone adds a tangy flavor to your delays.
- Sweep Echo Dry Thru: Your dry signal with Sweep Echo repeats.
- Reverse: !seltaeB eht dna xirdneH imiJ ekil tsuJ Whatever you play comes out backwards.
- Tube Echo: Like peanut butter and chocolate, tubes and tape are a great combination. Tube Echo is inspired by* a Maestro® EP-1.
- Tube Echo Dry Thru: Your dry signal with Tube Echo repeats.
- Lo Res Delay: Inspired by the unique grunge and noise of early digital delay units. Many of which had only 8-bit resolution.
- Digital Delay w/ Mod: Digital Delay w/ Mod adds a juicy chorus effect to your digital delay.
- Stereo Delay: The secret to the "Big L.A. Solo" sound of the '80s! Set one side as a fast echo with many repeats, and the other side as a slow delay with few repeats. Voilà, you're famous!
- Ping Pong: Two separate channels of delay. The output of each channel bounces into the other to create the ping pong effect.
- Dynamic Delay: Dynamic Delay features a ducking control to keep the delays from overwhelming what you're playing. Inspired by* a T.C. Electronic 2290 Dynamic Digital Delay.
- Auto-Volume Delay: Two effects in one! A volume fade-in swell and an echo complete with tape-style wow-and-flutter modulation.
- Echo Platter: Inspired by* a Binson EchoRec, which inspired bands like Pink Floyd. Rather than using tape, the EchoRec used a magnetic platter to record and play back.
- Echo Platter Dry Thru: Your dry signal with Echo Platter repeats.
- Opto Tremolo: Opto Trem is inspired by* the optical tremolo circuit that was used in the blackface Fender® amps like the '64 Deluxe Reverb®.
- Bias Tremolo: Bias Trem is inspired by* the 1960 Vox® AC-15 Tremolo, which got its pulse by literally varying the bias of the power amp tubes.
- Phaser: Phaser is inspired by* the sound of an MXR® Phase 90 but it's got a few extra parameters to bring you there and back again.
- Dual Phaser: Dual Phaser delivers a big jet sound inspired by* a Mu-Tron® Bi-Phase.
- Panned Phaser: A hypnotizing phaser that slithers from side to side. Inspired by* the sound of an Ibanez® Flying Pan, which is a four-stage phase shifter with a panner built in.
- U-Vibe: Inspired by* the pulsing push of the now-legendary Uni-Vibe®. One listen to "Machine Gun" and you'll be hooked!
- Analog Flange: Inspired by* the classic MXR® Flanger, which was made classic on Van Halen's Fair Warning and Women and Children First.
- Jet Flanger: Compared to Analog Flange, Jet Flanger is more dramatic with a different wave shape. Inspired by* the signature jet-like sweep of an A/DA Flanger.
- Analog Chorus: Inspired by* the big and warm tones of a Boss® CE-1 Chorus Ensemble, the original stompbox chorus.
- Tri Chorus: Tri Chorus is inspired by* the larger-than-life sound of a Song Bird/DyTronics Tri-Stereo Chorus.
- Pitch Vibrato: Inspired by* the Boss® VB-2, which contained a circuit that produced a bubbly vibrato. This pedal (and this model) feature a "rise time" control that when engaged speeds up to where you last set it.
- Panner: This effect pans back and forth between your left and right channels. If you run it in mono, it's basically tremolo.
- Rotary Drum: Inspired by* the Fender® Vibratone. This rotating speaker effect was popular with SRV. Think "Cold Shot."
- Rotary Drum/Horn: Inspired by* a Leslie® 145 tube-driven cabinet with a rotating speaker. Guitarists have always loved its signature shimmer.
- Dimension: Inspired by* the Roland® Dimension D, one of the first true-stereo chorus units. It's relatively subtle in nature and became an industry standard for double-track effects.
- Ring Modulator: Perfect for those late-night jams when only the weirdest, wildest sounds will do.
- Barber Pole Phaser: A classic effect from the world of modular synths. Depending on how you set it, this phaser either sounds like it's always going up or always down. Set to stereo you get both!
- Frequency Shifter: Shift frequencies up or down and set the mix to 100% for an otherworldly tone. Or dial it back to add interesting colors to leads.
- Script Phase: Just add the "brown" sound and you're emulating one of rock's most celebrated guitar tones! Inspired by* an MXR® Phase 90. Speed control only, just like the original.
- AC Flanger: The variety of vibey effects available from AC Flanger are inspired by* the classic tones of the MXR® Flanger
- 80A Flanger: The gritty and spacey sweeps of 80A Flanger are inspired by* the distinctive sound of the A/DA Flanger.
- Pattern Tremolo: Engage up to four tremolo patterns to play in sequence. This is a truly original textural effect inspired by* a Lightfoot Labs Goatkeeper.
- Tube Drive: A sweet, singing sustain craved by guitarists worldwide. Inspired by* the tone of a Chandler Tube Driver®.
- Screamer: Inspired by the smooth medium-gain tones of the collectable original, Screamer is based on* an Ibanez® Tube Screamer®.
- Overdrive: Inspired by* a DOD® Overdrive/Preamp 250, which was designed to slam the input of a tube amp forcing it to distort violently.
- Classic Distortion: Angry and aggressive, Classic Distortion is inspired by* a ProCo Rat.
- Heavy Distortion: The industry-standard heavy metal distortion of the late '80s. Inspired by* a Boss® Metal Zone.
- Colordrive: Colordrive will transport you back to the breeding ground of British guitar heroes. Inspired by* a Colorsound® Overdriver.
- Buzz Saw: Take a deep breath and repeat: "I can't get no (duh, duh, duh) Satisfaction." Inspired by* a Maestro® Fuzz Tone.
- Facial Fuzz: Bottom-heavy distortion inspired by* the Arbiter Fuzz Face®, which is associated with the tones of Jimi Hendrix and Eric Johnson.
- Jumbo Fuzz: Jumbo Fuzz delivers a bright bite reminiscent of the fuzz tones heard all over the first two Led Zeppelin records. Inspired by* a Vox® Tone Bender.
- Fuzz Pi: Fuzz Pi delivers plenty of thick distortion and oceans of sustain inspired by* the tone of an Electro-Harmonix® Big Muff Pi®.
- Jet Fuzz: Part fuzz/part phaser, Jet Fuzz delivers the best of both. Inspired by* the Roland® Jet Phaser.
- Line 6 Drive: If we could go back to the 60s and be a part of the fuzz revolution, this is what we'd design. Inspired by* the Colorsound® Tone Bender.
- Line 6 Distortion: Completely saturated and over the top, Line 6 Distortion is massive and totally crazy.
- Sub Octave Fuzz: Biting fuzz with an octave below! Excellent for bass guitar. Inspired by* the PAiA Roctave Divider.
- Octave Fuzz: White-hot fuzz with an octave above! This classic fuzz+octave effect was used by Jimi and other pioneering players. Inspired by* the Tycobrahe® Octavia.
- Boost Comp: A punchy boost of gain inspired by* an MXR® Micro Amp. The compressor can add hang time to your sustain and fill out your leads.
- Volume Pedal: Expressive pedal steel-style swells that are ideal for use with a Line 6 EX-1™ Expression Pedal.
- Bass Octaver: This effect gives you a single clean note one octave down. Bassists love it but guitarists (including Jeff Beck) are known to bust it out, too. Inspired by* the tone of an EBS OctaBass.
12 COMPRESSORS AND EQS
- Red Comp: Red Comp evens out your volume and adds plenty of sustain. Ideal for slow leads. Inspired by* the MXR® Dyna Comp stompbox compressor
- Blue Comp: Inspired by* the Boss® CS-1 Compression Sustainer (with the treble switch off), Blue Comp delivers warm, percussive qualities that are great for cleaner tones.
- Blue Comp Treb: Inspired by* the Boss® CS-1 Compression Sustainer (with the treble switch on). Kick on this model when you want your leads to really pop!
- Vetta Comp: Adopted from our Vetta™ II guitar amplifier, Vetta Comp delivers a fixed compression ratio of 2.35:1 with an adjustable threshold and up to 12dB of available gain at the Level knob.
- Vetta Juice: A colorful boost taken from our Vetta™ II guitar amplifier, Vetta Juice pours out up to 30dB of available gain at the Level knob.
- Tube Comp: Tube-style compression with added low-end warmth inspired by* the characteristic color of the Teletronix® LA-2A® compressor, a studio standard.
- Noise Gate: Eliminate the hiss from noisy pickups, or the white noise of extremely high-gain distortions.
- Graphic EQ: A five-band graphic EQ inspired by* graphic EQ pedals like the MXR® ten-band graphic equalizer, which was an integral part of Randy Rhoads's live rig.
- Studio EQ: Featuring a constant Q and soft clipping output with level control, Studio EQ is inspired by* an API® 550B.
- Parametric EQ: This EQ is complete with a high shelf, a low shelf and a fully parametric band.
- 4 Band Shift EQ: A typical four-band graphic EQ with a twist: the shifter can move the lower bands lower and the higher bands higher.
- Mid Focus EQ: A high-pass and a low-pass each with frequency and gain control used together to create a band-pass.
- 26 FILTERS
- Tron Up: Part Auto Wah and part triggered filter, Tron Up delivers a seriously funky vibe. Inspired by* the Mu-Tron® III envelope follower.
- Tron Down: Part Auto Wah and part triggered filter, Tron Down delivers a seriously funky vibe. Inspired by* the Mu-Tron® III envelope follower.
- Seeker: Up to nine "parked" wah filters set at varying positions and then used in sequence to create a pulsating, hypnotic vibe. Inspired by* the Z-Vex Seek Wah.
- Obi Wah: Obi Wah creates sequential changes in tone by emphasizing random frequencies. Inspired by* the Oberheim® Voltage Controlled sample-and-hold filter.
- Voice Box: Let your guitar Come Alive with the sound of a classic talk box. Inspired by vocoders, vocal tracts and surgical tubing.
- V Tron: Your guitar "speaks" with an almost human voice in response to your playing. Inspired by* Voice Box and a Mu-Tron® III.
- Throbber: Perfect for a multitude of cool electronica-style sounds and textures, Throbber is inspired by* the Electrix® Filter Factory.
- Spin Cycle: This is what headphone mixes were made for! Imagine two wahs panned left and right working in opposite directions from each other. Inspired by* Craig Anderton's Wah/Anti-Wah.
- Comet Trails: Spooky and otherworldly, Comet Trails provides an enchanting pulse for you to add to your tone.
- Slow Filter: This triggered filter rolls off your high-end with adjustable speeds.
- Octisynth: Not to be missed, Octisynth provides textures that are equally at home in a mad scientist's laboratory or miles below sea level among its eight-armed namesake.
- Synth-O-Matic: Synth-O-Matic features waveforms from a mouth-watering collection of vintage analog synths.
- Attack Synth: Inspired by* a waveform and wave-shaping functions of a Korg® X911 Guitar Synth
- Synth String: A monophonic synth sound inspired by* the Roland® GR700 Guitar Synth.
- Growler: Named Growler for a reason, this model produces a sinister "Grrrrrrrrr" that's inspired by* a Roland® GR700 Guitar Synth and a Mu-Tron® III.
- Q Filter: Your very own parked wah! Let your solos soar with the colorful "honk" that became a signature tone of Mark Knopfler and Brian May.
- Vetta Wah: Our interpretation of the classic wah sound. Connect a Line 6 EX-1™ Expression Pedal to take advantage of this effect. Adopted from our Vetta™ II guitar amplifier.
- Fassel: Fassel is inspired by* a CryBaby® Super, which is coveted for the mojo of its Fasel inductor.
- Weeper: Inspired by* the Arbiter Cry Baby®, this model is a variation with a different inductor and other component choices.
- Chrome: Inspired by* the classic '60s sound of a Vox® V847, Chrome comes complete with the legendary growl of the original.
- Chrome Custom: Inspired by* the sound of a modded Vox® V847 with tweaked gain staging on the first transistor stage, an aftermarket inductor, the Q widened and replaced with a 470k pot.
- Throaty: Inspired by* the incredibly musical sweep of a hand-built Real McCoy RMC1, Throaty produces rich mids and a strong low-end.
- Conductor: Inspired by* the distinctive sound of a vintage Maestro® Boomerang. (Think "Shaft.")
- Colorful: Inspired by* the wah section of a Colorsound® Wah/Fuzz.
- Smart Harmony: Turn that 6-string into a 12-string, rip some '80s dual leads and so much more. This intelligent pitch shifter is inspired by* an Eventide® H3000.
- Pitch Glide: Four-octave range! Drop some dive bombs and throw some ice picks, a la Tom Morello. Connect an EX-1™ Expression Pedal for the full effect. Inspired by* a Digitech Whammy®.
- '63 Spring: Perfect for surf guitar tones and spaghetti western soundtracks! Inspired by* a 1963 brown spring-reverb head.
- Lux Spring Reverb: Lux Spring Reverb is inspired by studio-standard spring reverbs whose characteristic resonant sounds were created by springs suspended inside a metal box.
- Vintage Plate Reverb: Vintage Plate Reverb is inspired by studio plate reverbs with metallic-sounding resonant qualities.
- Room: Simulates the reflections and other acoustic properties of a classic echo chamber.
- Chamber: A dreamy reverb inspired by an elongated ambient space (like a hallway, stairwell or elevator shaft).
- Hall: A strong reverb tail to simulate the sound of a large open space (like a gymnasium, performance hall or cathedral).
- Ducking: This hall reverb adds a "ducking" effect: the volume of the reverb goes down while you play, and back up when you stop.
- Octo: Creates a lush, ambient space with a harmonized decay that's reminiscent of a pipe organ. Use volume swells and prepare to float on cloud 9!
- Cave: A surreal and cavernous echo chamber you'll need a helmet light to escape from.
- Tile: Emulates the acoustic properties of a tiled room (like a bathroom or shower) with clear and bright early reflections.
- Echo: Just like it says: echo... echo...echo. This is a lush echo with reverb.
Particle Verb: A Line 6 original that turns your chords into a modulated pad. Three modes - Stable, Critical and Hazard - take you from lush and pure to manic and a little insane.??
Line 6 M5 Stompbox Modeler Multi-Effects Features:
- Over 100 stompbox effects
- Simple one-effect-at-a-time design
- Dedicated knobs control each effect parameter
- Tap Tempo syncs for time-based effects
- Built-in chromatic tuner
- Heavy-duty all-metal chassis and footswitches
- Included DC power adapter
- Dimensions: 6"W X 2.4"H x 6.5"D – 2.5 lbs.
INS AND OUTS:
- 5-pin MIDI in/out
- 1/4-inch mono or stereo inputs and outputs
- 1/4-inch expression pedal jack
- True Analog Bypass or DSP Bypass
We want you to feel confident with your Prymaxe purchase, which is why when you purchase a new product from us, you are automatically enrolled into our FREE Two Year Warranty.*
What is covered:
- Brand new (non-clearance) products that have been purchased within the last two years
- Products that malfunction under normal use
- Cost of repairs
What is NOT covered:
- Used, vintage, and clearance products
- Products purchased more than two years ago
- Cost of shipping both ways
- Items with clear signs of abuse (up to Prymaxe’s discretion)
* We reserve the right to end this promotion at any time.
When you place an order at Prymaxe, you can rest assured that your item will be carefully packaged. Our shipping team is dedicated to making sure your item arrives in perfect condition and on time.
All in stock orders placed before 1pm EST will ship same day and all orders placed after the cutoff will ship the next business day*. If you need an order immediately, please let us know and we’ll try our best to accommodate your request.
* Our same day shipping policy may be temporarily suspended during a sale or if you pay with Affirm. Rest assured, we will do everything we can to get your order out as quickly as possible. Please call us at 1-855-PRYMAXE if you are placing an overnight order and need it to go out immediately.
Most orders shipping within the US will ship via USPS or FedEx and are fully insured, we also offer express options if you need an item within 24 hours. All tracking numbers will be sent via email after the item is shipped. If you did not receive your tracking number please feel free to call or email us.
All US Orders $49+ Ship for FREE
We love and truly appreciate all of our International customers. All of our international shipments are fully insured and are guaranteed to be delivered or your money back. We offer a variety of shipping options for you to choose from and if for any reason there is an issue with your order we will make it right, that is our promise you.
Pre-Orders typically ship with 2 weeks. In the event a product is backordered we will contact you with an exact shipping timeframe.
Smaller items will ship USPS First Class.
What if my package gets lost in transit?
Though we successfully ship thousands of packages a year, sometimes shipments don't always go as planned. In the event your package is lost in transit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
explaining the situation. We will open a case with the shipping company to try to locate your package. If 30 business days have passed (90 business days for international customers) and your package is still lost, we will issue you a Prymaxe Digital Gift Card for the original purchase price.
USA shipping only for Barber Electronics, Boss, Darkglass, Dunlop, DryBell, EarthQuaker Devices, Eventide, EVH, Fender, Gretsch, Korg, Marshall, Music Man, MXR, PreSonus, Quilter, Roland, Schecter, Shure, Source Audio, Way Huge, Tech 21, Vertex, Voodoo Lab, Vox, Wampler.
What if my package gets stolen?
If your tracking number states your order has been delivered but your product is no where to be found you must immediately call your local police department and open an investigation. We will do our best to help but ultimately we are not responsible if this does occur.
Please note: We are a small, family owned business. While we want to make sure you are satisfied with your purchase, we would like to try to limit the amount of returns as much as possible. This helps both us and the customer save time and money. If you are unsure about a product, please contact us before you complete the purchase, and we'll do our best to find the item that will best suit your needs. Prymaxe reserves the right to define abuse of the return policy on a case by case basis and consequently refuse subsequent return requests by said abuser and place them "All Sales Final".
Last Updated: March 27, 2018
45-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 45 days of the original purchase date for a store credit refund, or within 14 days of the original purchase date for a refund to the original purchase method (PayPal, credit card, etc). If an item is not received by us within the 45-day window, the package will be refused. All new items returned must be in BRAND NEW condition with zero signs of wear or use and must be returned in the original packaging with ALL materials (free/bundled items -- must be unused/unopened, warranty cards, plastic, pouches, manuals etc.). We reserve the right to charge an up to 15% restocking fee on any opened guitars, amps, or keys being returned.
Our 45-Day Satisfaction Guarantee covers brand new products only -- it does not cover used and clearance products (see below). It also does not cover items in the “What is NOT Returnable” list below. Please note: All actual shipping fees paid by Prymaxe will be deducted from your refund. This includes orders that qualified for free or subsidized shipping. Return shipping must be paid by the buyer. If you received a defective or incorrect item, please see our FAQ section below.
Used and Vintage:
All Used and Vintage items come with a 48 hour approval period. Please contact us directly at email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your product for us to set up a manual return for you. Be sure to include your order number and reason for return in the email. All Used/Vintage items must be returned in the same condition they were sent to you in, as well as include all materials that came with it.
What is NOT Returnable:
- Accessories (this includes all pickups, strings, picks, pedalboards, tuners, etc.)
- However, if you received accessories with the product as part of a bundle, the accessories must be returned with the product, and they must be unused and unopened
- Clearance Items (Clearance items are clearly marked with "CLEARANCE" in the title -- INCLUDING "DEMO CLEARANCE" OR "GENTLY USED CLEARANCE")
- Special/Custom Orders
- Personal items (such as headphones)
- Any item that states all sales are final/no returns on the product page
All returns should be insured by the buyer and sent via UPS, Fedex, or USPS with tracking. Please do not write on or attach tape or labels to the product box (these will be refused) -- use a packing box to return the product. Attach a shipping label with the RMA number onto the shipping box. Packages without a valid RMA number on the outside of the box will be refused.
To request an RMA number, please call us at 1-(855)-PRYMAXE (779-6293) (International Customers, please use 1-(908)-272-2990) during our normal business hours (Monday - Friday, 10 AM - 6 PM Eastern, excluding federal holidays).
When will I get my refund?
Once your return is received by us, your refund will typically be processed within 10-15 business days. It typically takes a few business days for all credit card refunds to be processed and reflected on your statement. This means it will take a few extra days for your refund to show in your account after your return is processed. Store credit refunds will be given in the form of a e-gift card which will be available for immediate use after it is emailed to you. Please note: All actual shipping fees paid by Prymaxe will be deducted from your refund. This includes orders that qualified for free or subsidized shipping. Return shipping must be paid by the buyer. If you received a defective or incorrect item, please see the next question.
What if I receive a defective or incorrect item?
If a product is defective upon arrival, or the wrong item was received, all the shipping fees will be covered by us and we will give you a store-credit refund on the original order. For defective items, Prymaxe reserves the right to refuse the return if we determine the reason for the unit failing was not covered under the warranty (i.e., if the item was damaged due to user fault or error). If you feel your item was damaged in shipping, please take plenty of pictures of the damaged box and item and immediately contact us so we can open a claim with the shipping company.
Please be very diligent with testing your defective item. Be sure to try other guitars, power supplies, cables, and amps. We also request that you take a video of the item not working. If we receive your item, test it, and find it to be working, we will give you a refund minus the cost of shipping both ways.
When must I ship my return?
Your return must be received by us within 45 days of the original purchase date for store credit, or postmarked by 14 days for a refund to the original purchase method (PayPal, credit card, etc). This means you must ship your return with enough time for us to receive the package within the deadline. If it does not arrive within 45 days, we will refuse the package. If you feel you sent the package within a reasonable time frame, but it arrived late due to the shipping company’s error, please immediately contact us to make an appeal before we refuse the package.
What if I pre-ordered an item?
If a pre-ordered item arrives outside of the 45 day window from when you ordered it, you will have 7 days from the arrival date to send it back for store credit.
Why was my package refused?
There are a number of reasons your package could be refused by us, including:
- It was a new/demo item received outside of the 45-day window
- It was a clearance, accessory, or other non-returnable item
- The package is missing items that were included in the original shipment
- The item shows signs of wear
- The original product box was damaged or written on/the item was packaged in a separate shipping box